Dear Adaptive Surfing Community,
We have been diligently at work on the latest issue of Surf Park Magazine and, without further ado, we are pleased to present Surf Park Magazine: Vol. 2, which can be viewed at: www.surfparkmagazine.com
Please take a moment to give it a look and add yourself to our e-mail list to be entered to win a pair of free sunglasses from Raen Optics
This issue features:
- An in-depth look at Surf Parks and Accessibility for Adaptive Surfing in the feature "Accessibility for All", by Supervising Therapeutic Recreational Therapist for the City of San Diego, Jon Richards
- Esteemed surf author, Christopher M Ahrens, with his piece, "Wave Pools and Lonely Points"
- "Waves, Germs & Steel" discusses the access to surf parks as the birth of surfing's inequality
- How Shaper Studios is helping to preserve surf culture
- "Chasing Minis" Gallery by photographer, Nathan French, showcases mindsurfing perfection
- Eyes on: Wave aficionado Cheyne Magnusson
- Janos Palko discusses building surf parks near the ocean in his article, "Bringing Sand to the Beach"
- 13 Dreaded Pitfalls to avoid in "So You Want to Open a Surf Park?" by Seán Young
- And other surf park imagery and features to pass the midweek monotony
We hope you enjoy it!
Don't forget to susbcribe to stay up to date what's to come.